If you are a new user, we want you to see the benefits of your PortfolioCenter system as quickly as possible. In addition to our technical support team and user manuals, we also provide a wide array of online resources to help you get PortfolioCenter installed and set up quickly.
Implementation Checklists and Forms
- PortfolioCenter Implementation Checklist for Users with New Databases.
Use this checklist as an overview of the tasks required to get started with PortfolioCenter implementation.
- PortfolioCenter Implementation Checklist for Users with Existing Databases.
Use this checklist as an overview of the tasks required to get started with PortfolioCenter Implementation after having a database conversion, or when transitioning from a trial or back-office product.
- Interface Setup Request Docusign
- PCH User Request Form Docusign
Implementation Documents and Resources
The following resources include step-by-step instructions and best practices you'll need to get the PortfolioCenter database set up effectively.
- System Administration. Learn about configuration options and the installation process.
- Interfaces. Importing custodial data is a powerful time saver. See the most effective ways to use the custodial interface feature in PortfolioCenter.
- Data Entry and Organization. There may be times when you have to manually enter portfolio, security, price or transaction data or supplemental information that can help you be better organized.
- Preparing for Performance. Performance calculations show changes in portfolio value and help you better communicate to your clients the overall health of their investments.
- Billing. Creating management fees in PortfolioCenter can help you provide your clients with returns that are net of management fees, providing them with a higher level of precision in their portfolio’s return.
- Models and Rebalancing. Rebalancing a portfolio can help you stay on track with managing overall performance. Get more information about the model and rebalancing options in PortfolioCenter.
- Client Presentations and Reports. Use these tools to effectively communicate with your clients about their portfolios, or to help you manage and troubleshoot the information in your PortfolioCenter database.
- Database Maintenance. Once you have the data in place, you need to protect it. Find out how to secure and back up your data.